Using Maya you'll learn to produce an alpha to use in Zbrush. Very easy method to make a controlled alpha without using Zdepth tools in Zbrush. In part two, Using Zbrush tools to make a tileable texture. Texture sculpting techniques and the 2.5d tools within Zbrush. Part three covers setting up the Maya render for the texture and attaching maps to the node.
NOTE: This link is to a Flash version of the first 5 minutes of this 60+ minute tutorial. A download link is provided on the page for the full WMP tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades