Are you fed up using Zbrush? Are you just not cut out to be a 3D digital sculptor? Nah, all you need is a little practice. Check out this three-part Pixologic video tutorial on how to use the basics when sculpting a head. You'll see how to make the perfect 3D animated head, and you'll learn how to make an imperfect head. You'll learn how to form with a few tools, and be on your way to great 3D animated character modeling. NOTE: the tutorial starts by using a squirkle, NOT a square mesh - if you don't have the squirkle macro, watch the tutorial on making squirkles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades