This video series is all about alphas in Zbrush! Step away from learning how to sculpt in Zbrush, and learn how to work, in-depth, with alpha mattes. If you don't know what an alpha is, this is a GREAT place to start.
PART 1: What is an alpha
PART 2: Using primitives with alphas
PART 3: Resolving clipping plane problems
PART 4: Capturing alphas
PART 5: Design a brush in Zbrush
PART 6: Make the brush icon
PART 7: Make a practice plane
PART 8: Use the Smart re-sym on a plane
PART 9: Use the tile button to tile 2.5D scenes
PART 10: Grab the canvas and use it as an alpha.
Trust us, after watching all ten videos on using alphas in Zbrush, you should be an expert!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades