Before you start sculpting in Pixologic's Zbrush 3.1 3D modeling software, you'll want to have references to follow by. So, check out this video to see how to use Andrew Loomis's art books for referencing while sculpting in Zbrush. You'll see where to get Loomis's books on the Internet and what best to work with for your 3D digital animation. Modeling with Zbrush will be a breeze if you have reference to go off of, because you need it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades